Team Revolts Index du Forum

Team Revolts Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Button Iframe Width

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Revolts Index du Forum -> -> QUESTIONS/REPONSES
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walantale

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 09:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Iframe Width Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Iframe Width
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

So, we're just hiding it. Business Models & Organizational Structure. Accounting & Bookkeeping. About Startup Jobs . Setting Up a New Business.. And the problem is further compounded by the fact that this is really just fancy markup for an iframe that is added by the FB SDK, so I'm powerless to change any of its contents with CSS or JavaScript. More than that means the text has wrapped. Even better would probably be a rough adjustment to get close, then a fine adjustment to get it perfect. Ja, und zwar ganz easy und ohne dass du zustzliche Plugins installieren musst! Einfach den Code hier generieren.. shareimprove this answer edited May 15 '17 at 16:03 rogerdpack 28.1k13113207 answered May 30 '12 at 16:58 Rafael 2,54611116 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Create div class for iframe now add this CSS .like-btn iframe{margin:0 auto;float;none;border-radius:3px;display:block;max-width:105px;padding-top:2px;padding-left:2px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #222;height:35px;border:6px solid #3D58A4 !important;background: #3D58A4} Result: Facebook Like Demo If you don't want button at center, you can use float insteed of margin shareimprove this answer answered May 23 '16 at 6:04 pshindi.in 1 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. At that point, the text must touching the right-hand side of the iframe. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. –MACMAN Mar 5 '13 at 4:07 add a comment up vote 2 down vote I'm personally using the following. I did come up with a programatic kludge of sorts, though. Falls Deine Freunde Deine Seite bereits geliked haben, werden diese je nach Button-Typ ebenfalls neben dem Button angezeigt. Webseite eingeben 3. I found this Gist today and it works perfectly: (Many thanks to /* Make the Facebook Like box responsive (fluid width) */ /* This element holds injected scripts inside iframes that in some cases may stretch layouts. I feel like there must be someway to force a "redraw" of the iframe, but so far I haven't found it. shareimprove this answer answered May 30 '12 at 16:46 reach4thelasers 13.3k1873109 Recognisable is also the key here. i.e. Advertising & Marketing. Einfach die URL Deiner Webseite (oder Deiner Facebook-Page) angeben, Button-Typ auswhlen und den Code generieren lassen. #fbook-like { width: 50px !important; /*width of just the button*/ overflow: visible; /*so there is no cut off*/ vertical-align: top; /*bc all other like buttons align top*/ } What I've done here is put the fb button on the far right and so it aligns with my edge, and just the comments added (dynamic in width) will show past the edge. You can generate your responsive Facebook likebox here This is the best solution ever rather than hacking CSS. However, my problem is that I really cannot specify a fixed width. See the community wiki answer below for an up-to-date solution. asked 7 years, 1 month ago viewed 36,744 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 8 Facebook Like button causing horizontal scrolling on mobile device 1 Resize Facebook “Like” button iframe to fit contents 0 facebook like button: change width and height Related 2468How can I upload files asynchronously?1615How can I convert a string to boolean in JavaScript?1537How to make div not larger than its contents?2146How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?2706How can I get query string values in JavaScript?2654How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?1367How can I make the cursor a hand when a user hovers over a list item?1945How to disable resizable property of textarea?1864How can I refresh a page with jQuery?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? What is this methodology called? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Shader that is only visible when the face normal points up Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? How to speed up composting of large amounts of leaves inside plastic bags? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Write Moby Dick, approximately Is Predator ever called Predator in any of the films? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Protection of shell command with string variable How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? A broken mirror Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Can a lack of diseases in the medieval period lead to overpopulation? more hot questions question feed default . –nickb Sep 3 '14 at 1:07 wutzebaer, iframe[style] simply targets any iframe elements with a style attribute set (blank or otherwise). shareimprove this answer edited Sep 8 '12 at 22:30 answered Sep 8 '12 at 22:22 Jacob Thomason 578214 add a comment up vote 2 down vote There are some FAQ answers that are worth reading when choosing a size. shareimprove this answer answered May 20 '14 at 7:57 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 Excellent! This solved my problem of putting a FB button on a page that should be responsive, and should work on a mobile phone 300px wide. I've tried various applications of text-align: right to no avail. My theme is responsive, and I'd like to get the like box to resize correctly 5a02188284
java facebook access token examplecome diventare un hacker su facebookremove facebook movie likemolduras de 5 fotos para facebookaccountancy@uj facebookfree iframe app for facebookliking your own photo on facebookhow to report a fake account on facebook appglory of rome facebook cheat codesdownload facebook chat handphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 09:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Revolts Index du Forum -> -> QUESTIONS/REPONSES Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange