Team Revolts Index du Forum

Team Revolts Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Button Iframe Width

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Revolts Index du Forum -> -> POSTE CONTROLE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walantale

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Iframe Width Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Iframe Width
> DOWNLOAD

Zunchst musst Du natrlich auf dieser Seite den HTML Code fr den Gefllt-Mir Button generieren. Den Code dann kopieren und im Quelltext Deiner Website einfgen und schon erscheint der Gefllt-mir-Button! . Darum kmmert sich der Generator von Likebutton.net ganz automatisch. Einbinden kannst Du den generierten Likebutton von Facebook ganz simpel: Kopiere den erzeugten Code an die Stelle im HTML-Quellcode, an der der Button erscheinen soll. I'm forcing the iframe to reload by setting its src attribute, which does the job but at a horrible price in speed. Auf Likebutton.net kannst Du einfach und schnell Facebook Buttons fr Deine eigene Webseite erstellen. shareimprove this answer answered May 20 '14 at 7:57 SimonWeaver 61.6k57393479 Excellent! This solved my problem of putting a FB button on a page that should be responsive, and should work on a mobile phone 300px wide. Any ideas? –Steve de Niese Jul 7 '14 at 7:20 2 Don't forget to set data-width="100%" in the FB DIV itself –patrick Oct 7 '14 at 14:08 100th vote is mine, Nice solution worked with patrick's note –Nithin Paul Mar 12 '15 at 9:39 show 2 more comments up vote 27 down vote Colin's example for me clashed with the like button. I've tried various applications of text-align: right to no avail. Es ist nicht notwendig, spezielle Deutsche Gefllt mir Buttons von Facebook zu erstellen. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook change the size of Facebook Like button Ask Question up vote 7 down vote favorite 5 I used the below code to get the Like button of Facebook. Business & Workplace Regulations. Almost as good would be a simple way to know when any redraw was finished; I feel that should also be possible but my brain bogged down before I found anything simple. In other words, we want to set the width of the iframe to 1px wider than the width that would cause the text to wrap. I feel like there must be someway to force a "redraw" of the iframe, but so far I haven't found it. facebook-like shareimprove this question asked May 30 '12 at 16:42 Nagaraj . it'll ignore but will successfully target . Please check your URL or use the search form below. Um den berhmten Daumen von Facebook auf deiner Seite einzubinden, einfach folgende Schritte durchfhren. And when I say kludge, I really mean it! I do not consider this ready for prime time, but someone may like to tinker with the concept and try to find something workable. Obviously lots of experimenting to do, for whoever might want to take it up. Advertising & Marketing. Falls du ein Content-Management-System wie z.B. If everything fit on one line, the height should be about 25px. Since the iframe is left-aligned, when the text is shorter there is extra space to the right. asked 7 years, 1 month ago viewed 36,744 times active 1 year, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Visit Chat Linked 8 Facebook Like button causing horizontal scrolling on mobile device 1 Resize Facebook “Like” button iframe to fit contents 0 facebook like button: change width and height Related 2468How can I upload files asynchronously?1615How can I convert a string to boolean in JavaScript?1537How to make div not larger than its contents?2147How can I know which radio button is selected via jQuery?2706How can I get query string values in JavaScript?2655How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?1367How can I make the cursor a hand when a user hovers over a list item?1947How to disable resizable property of textarea?1864How can I refresh a page with jQuery?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions How to link 2 list workflows together? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Obtain the values of a function which are greater than 1 Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? What's underused by Americans? How to check if a contact has an active membership in a smarty template? Typographical emphasis on text is ambiguous What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? How does the light node handle funds on multiple addresses? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Was Kylo Ren Manipulating Snoke? The length of coil winding on cylinder. Bei normalen Webseiten einfach die genderte HTML-Datei per FTP hochladen. To prevent the design from messing up on window resize (or tablet orientation change) you could also trigger a refresh or use width:100%; overflow-x:hidden; max-width:500px; (on the surrounding div) –eye-wonder Apr 13 '16 at 11:02 add a comment up vote 3 down vote The answer you're looking for as of June, 2013 can be found here: It's accomplished using jQuery to rewrite the inner HTML of the parent container that holds the facebook widget. I need a solution that will either (a) keep the width of the button area dynamic (i.e., it changes according to the content); or (b) right-align everything in the button area. And I tried to override the CSS class that's used for the below code by facebook. Imagine simple links all over the net that no one would see / suspect they are FB like buttons. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. The idea is that although you can't read the content width of the iframe, you can loop through a series of widths for the iframe itself until you find one that just barely prevents the text inside from wrapping. But I agree, this should not be necessary. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 18 '11 at 4:59 answered Oct 12 '11 at 18:35 Floyd Wilburn 1,832295 Interesting approach, thanks for sharing. You just click a simple link and bam, you've liked a page that you didn't intend to. How to correct this? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" How can I get players to a specific place without telling them where it is? How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Only Three Books: Restarting Physics after civilization collapses Is this a mezuzah or something else? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How to measure small, spiky amounts of current? How to link 2 list workflows together? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Time Puzzle Rebus python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? How to make lowercase of a uppercase table caption? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? more hot questions question feed . Recent Posts How to Repost Your Blog Content and Improve SEO Email Hacks: 3 Tools to Find Email Addresses How to Find Guest Post Opportunities With Google Search The Ultimate List of Link Building Articles How to Add Facebook Like Button & Like Box for Different Languages . Height: 20 pixels 5a02188284
facebook chat no funciona en chromefacebook likes via apixmas facebook emoticonsbuy facebook like packagesfacebook messenger chit chatfacebook register new accounthow to delete facebook login emailfacebook app for ipod 3.1download aplikasi zero.facebook.comdescargar tono de facebook chat gratis

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team Revolts Index du Forum -> -> POSTE CONTROLE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange